Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Girl Birth Announcements


I was asked if I would like to help Pay It Forward for a maternity ward in Arizona. I love to help others out so I couldn't say no. What I had to do was make birth announcement cards for moms. I agreed to make 2 sets of girl cards. These sets are very similar except the DSP is different and I did more sponging on the left card. I got the idea of this card from Sarah Makin.


This card has more sponging on it. The crumb cake and DSP both have sponging as well. Hard to see on here...


On the inside of the cards I added a place for the moms to add the details of the birth. The sets are not complete but when they are, I will post a picture of the complete sets!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Fox & Friends 118565 -clear mount -also available in wood mount; Something Sweet 118589 -clear mount -also available in wood mount
Card stock: Pretty in Pink -size 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4; Crumb Cake -size 4 x 4; Love Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack -size 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 (retired); Very Vanilla -size 3 x 3
Ink: Classic Stampin' Pad -Pretty in Pink 101301; Crumb Cake 121030; Old Olive 102277; Rose Red 101778
Other Supplies: 1/4" Grosgrain Pretty in Pink Ribbon 109032; Sponge 101610

Have a great day!!!
Susie

No comments: