Saturday, April 30, 2011

Altered Canvas Board

I posted a while ago some boards that a fellow demonstrator showed us at one of our meetings and I said that I wanted to give it a try. I finally did!!! Yeah!! Don't forget to scroll to my other post for today -Chocolate Take Out Box.

Here it is:


All 3 of my girls share a bedroom right now and so I wanted to make something for their door and came up with this. Starting from the oldest to the youngest and I used their favourite colours except my youngest can't pick a fav colour since she's only 21 months old. The colours I used are: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight. Love those colours!!

Supplies Used
Card Stock: First Edition DSP 121878 (last day to order this -Occasions Mini Catalogue); Rich Razzleberry; Melon Mambo; Daffodil Delight
Other Supplies: Big Shot 113439; Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies 115951; Beautiful Butterflies die 1114507; Beautiful Wings die 118138; Paper-Piercing Tool 116631; Anywhere Glue Stick 104045; Glue Dots 103683; Victoria Crochet Trim 118481; Hemp Twine 100982; Designer Big Buttons -Melon Mambo & Daffodil Delight 122302 (last day to order this -Occasions Mini Catalogue)

Thank you for your kind comments on all my post in the past. If you aren't following my blog yet, please scroll to the bottom of this blog and click follow.

Have a super great day!!! I have something big to share with you tomorrow!! So remember to come back to see what I have in store for you!!!

Susie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this where i leave a comment??