Friday, April 8, 2011

Stylish blogger Award!


I received this award from from a fellow Stampin` Up! demonstrator from the states. Check out Lori`s blog here! A big thank you to Lori!!!! :)

Eight things about ME:
1.  I am a child of God!
2.  I am blessed to have a wonderful supportive husband and 3 beautiful daughters!!
3.  I am a stay at home mom and I love it! Some days are hard but watching my girls grow up is the best gift ever!
4.  I`ve had a love for scrapbooking for 8 years but what I love to do the most is make 3-D items.
5.  I have a love for junk food. I love candy and chocolate! YUMMY!!!!
6.)  I enjoy watching old movies over and over again. One of my favourite movies is Wild Hearts Can`t Be Broken.
7.  Other things I love to do is: read, some times cross stitch and play games whether it`s with my husband, girls, friends or by myself online.
8.  Last but not less, I love to do things for others. I`m a person who sometimes can`t say no.

Have a great start to the weekend! I will be back tomorrow with colour challenge #8 for you.

Susie

No comments: