Friday, April 1, 2011

This is NO April fool's day joke...

I know I already posted my project for today but I have a terrific news to share with you!!....I was on the Stampin' Up! Website this morning and there are some super exciting things are coming our way!!!

Starting today...April 1st Stampin' Up! is selling GRAB BAGS (while supplies last!) The stuff inside will be a mystery to all of us. There will be NO stamp sets or tools however you could receive any of the following: ribbons, Accents & Elements, chipboard, Designer Series Papers, and Simply Sent kit components.

Here are the details:

Item
Description
125873
$6 Grab Bag (containing at least $24 worth of products!)
125874
$12 Grab Bag (containing at least $48 worth of products!)
125875
$18 Grab Bag (containing at least $72 worth of products!)


I will be placing an order in the next few days so if you want a grab bag, let me know. Or if you are placing an customer order online, just make sure you enter the item number beside the grab bag you are interested in. Email me if you would like me to order you a bag. Remember to let me know which grab bag you want and how many.

If you haven't seen today's post scroll down to view it.
I hope you have a fantastic day!! And happy weekend!!!

Susie

No comments: